Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal.
Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal according to the following provisions. A consumer is every person that executes a legal transaction with a purpose that cannot be attributed to his/her commercial nor self-employed professional occupation.
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods, respectively in the case of a service from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Withdrawal form
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*)/
received on (*) –
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) strike out if inappropriate
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from a usage other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of information about rights of withdrawal
Information on the exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of digital content not on a physical medium even if the entrepreneur has started to execute the contract, after the consumer
- has expressly given the consent that the entrepreneur begins to execute the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and
- has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by agreeing with the start of the execution of the contract.